Hypnoquit: How to Break Free of Any Addiction - for Ever by Susan Hepburn (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.66+ £6.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book and CD package offering a simple, effective self-hypnosis technique that has helped thousands of people become free of their addictive behaviour and can help you quit for good, too.
- Author BiographyPsychotherapist and hypnotherapist Susan Hepburn has helped thousands of addicts in her clinics in London's Harley Street, New York, LA and Europe. She has over 24 years' experience and her clients range from A-list actors to rock stars and sports personalities.
- Author(s)Susan Hepburn
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight366 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.