All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
About this product
- DescriptionRene Char (1907-88) is considered the most important French poet of his generation. A tribute to the individual men and women who fought at his side, this book is also a celebration of the power of art to combat terror and to transform our lives.
- Author BiographyRene Char (1907 - 88) was a prominent twentieth-century French poet. In 1983, he became the first French poet to have his work collected in Gallimard's Bibliotheque de la Pleiade in his own lifetime. Mark Hutchinson was born in London in 1957 and settled in France in 1981. His translations from French have appeared widely in reviews and anthologies.
- Author(s)Rene Char
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe French List
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byMark Hutchinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.