CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- Author(s)Fred D. Frankel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTopics in General Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of Contents1 Landmarks in the History of Hypnosis: An Examination of the Concepts.- 2 Investigating the Phenomenon.- 3 Specific Theories.- 4 A Clinical Critique.- 5 Clinical Behavior and Hypnotizability: Part I.- 6 Clinical Behavior and Hypnotizability: Part II.- 7 Clinical Behavior and Hypnotizability: Part III.- 8 Hypnotizability and the Treatment of Phobic Behavior.- 9 Relationship of Phobic Behavior, Hypnotizability, and Conditioning.- 10 Therapeutic Failures.- 11 Hypnotizability and Related Physical Symptoms.- 12 Hypnotizability and Unrelated Physical Symptoms.- 13 An Unusual Trance.- 14 Summary and Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.