All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the research and clinical historical underpinnings of hypnosis and hypnotherapy with children and adolescents, and presents a compendium of the pertinent world literature regarding this topic.
- Author BiographyDaniel P. Kohen, MD, is a professor in the departments of pediatrics and family medicine and community health, and the director of the developmental-behavioral pediatrics program at the University of Minnesota. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis. He is Past-President of the American Board of Medical Hypnosis, Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis. Karen Olness, MD, is a professor of pediatrics, family medicine and global health at Case Western Reserve University, as well as a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis. She is also Past-President of the American Board of Medical Hypnosis, the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, and the International Society of Hypnosis.
- Author(s)Daniel P. Kohen,Karen Olness
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight848 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.