All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.21
- £14.93Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Yapko
- Table Of ContentsSpiegel, Foreword. About the Editor. Contributors. Acknowledgments. A Poetic Beginning. Introduction. Part I: Broad Applications of Hypnosis in Treatment. Yapko, Hypnosis in Treating Symptoms and Risk Factors of Major Depression. Lankton, Four Brief Hypnotic Interventions in the Treatment of Depression. Burns, Building Coping Skills with Metaphors. Lynn, Matthews, Fraioli, Ruhe, Hypnosis and the Treatment of Dysphoria: The 5-Finger Technique. Part II: Targeted Applications of Hypnosis in Treatment. Torem, Treating Depression: A Remedy from the Future. Zarren, Utilizing Hypnosis in Addressing Anger in Treating Depression. Yapko, Utilizing Hypnosis in Addressing Ruminative Depression-related Insomnia. Part III: Treating Depression with Hypnosis in Special Populations. Barretta, Baretta, Using Hypnosis and Metaphor in the Treatment of Comorbid Depression and Eating Disorders. Kohen, Murray, Depression in Children and Youth: Applications of Hypnosis to Help Young People Help Themselves. Phillips, Hypnosis with Depression, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and Chronic Pain. Yapko, The Utilization Approach to Treating Depression in Individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders. Part IV: Special Considerations Regarding Hypnotic Treatment. Kirsch, Medication and Suggestion in the Treatment of Depression. Alladin, Experiential Cognitive Hypnotherapy: Strategies for Relapse Prevention in Depression. Appendix: Websites of Note. Name Index. Subject Index.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Yapko, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and marriage and family therapist residing in Fallbrook, California. He is a national and international trainer in brief therapy approaches to psychotherapy and routinely addresses professional audiences all over the world. Yapko is internationally recognized for his work in the active treatment of depression, the strategic use of clinical hypnosis and his advancement of the use of outcome-focused, short-term psychotherapies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.