All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Gary Elkins
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Author BiographyGary R. Elkins, PhD, ABPP, ABPH, is a Professor and Director of the Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology at Baylor University, Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, and is also the Director of the Mind-Body Medicine Research Laboratory. His areas of research are hypnosis and mind-body interventions in behavioural medicine. His laboratory was recently awarded a $2.6 million dollar grant from the National Institutes of Health, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, to conduct clinical research into the use of hypnotic relaxation therapy for treatment of symptoms associated with menopause. He has served as President of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, President of the American Board of Psychological Hypnosis, Vice-Chair of the Council of Representatives of the International Society of Hypnosis, and Chair of the Fellows Committee of the Society for Psychological Hypnosis of the APA. Dr. Elkins has published over 50 journal articles and book chapters in the area of hypnosis and psychotherapy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.