All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the secrets of written persuasion! The principles of hypnosis, when applied to copywriting, add a new spin to selling. Joe Vitale has taken hypnotic words to set the perfect sales environment and then shows us how to use those words to motivate a prospect to take the action you want.
- Author BiographyJoe Vitale is President of Hypnotic Marketing, Inc., a marketing consulting firm. He has been called the Buddha of the Internet for his combination of spirituality and marketing acumen. His articles are widely read, and his professional clients include the Red Cross, PBS, Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital, and many other small and large international businesses. His past books include There's a Customer Born Every Minute (Wiley) and the AMA Complete Guide to Small Business Advertising. Subscribe to his free newsletter at www.mrfire.com.
- Author(s)Joe Vitale
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £47.05
- £41.41Trending at £44.70
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £62.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.