Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that hypocrisy can be constructive and that strictly principled behaviour can be destructive, this book explores a range of ethical alternatives, distinguishing the various types of hypocrisy and integrity. Drawing on the work of Machiavelli and Rousseau, it considers the moral limits.
- Author(s)Ruth W. Grant
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.