All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionHypodontia: A Multidisciplinary Approach provides the specialist clinician with a practical reference to the multidisciplinary diagnosis and management of patients with the condition. Employing a problem based approach throughout, the book is divided into three sections.
- Author BiographyProf. J A Hobkirk, DrMed HC, PhD, BDS, FDSRCS Edin, FDSRCS Eng, CSci, MIPEM. Emeritus Professor of Prosthetic Dentistry, University College London. Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry. Mr D Gill, BSc, BDS, MSc, MOrth, FDSRCS Eng, FDS (Orth) RCS Eng. Consultant Orthodontist and Honorary Clinical Teacher. Miss J R Goodman, BDS, FDSRCS Edin, FDSRCS Eng, FRCPH, FHKCDS. Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry and Honorary Senior Lecturer. Mr S P Jones, MSc, BDS, LDS RCS Eng, FDS RCS Edin, FDS RCPS Glasg, FDSRCS Eng, MOrth RCS Eng, DOrth RCS Eng. Consultant Orthodontist and Honorary Senior Lecturer. Mr K W Hemmings, BDS, DRD RCS Edin, MRD RCS Edin, FDS RCS Eng. Consultant in Restorative Dentistry and Honorary Senior Lecturer. Mr G S Bassi, M DentSc, BDS, LDSRCS Eng, FDS (Rest Dent) RCPS Glasg, FDSRCS Edin. Consultant in Restorative Dentistry and Honorary Clinical Teacher.
- Author(s)Amanda L. O'Donnell,Daljit S. Gill,G. Steven Bassi,Jane R. Goodman,John A. Hobkirk,Kenneth W. Hemmings,Steven P. Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width192 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.