All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionHysterical Laughter: Four Ancient Comedies about Women is the first text that uses a literary genre-comedy-as a vehicle to explore another field (women/gender/sexuality). The results are immensely creative and open up new learning avenues for instructors and students.
- Author BiographyDavid Christenson (PhD Harvard, 1991) is Associate Professor of Classics at the University of Arizona. He is the author of Plautus: Amphitruo (Cambridge 2009), Plautus and Roman Comedy: Five Plays by Plautus and Terence (Focus, 2010), Plautus: Psuedolus (Cambridge, 2011). Christenson currently directs the Basic Latin Program at Arizona.
- Author(s)Prof. David Christenson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight278 g
- Width128 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.