All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMemory verses and devotions that will write God's word on your children's hearts. In this 52-week devotional for children, author Holly Hawkins Shivers adapts the gift book The Joshua Code (written by her father, O.S. Hawkins) into a devotional that will help kids learn and live the scriptures.
- Author BiographyHolly Shivers is the author of I Can Learn the Bible and I Can Learn to Pray. Holly has served as a staff wife for over a decade at Prestonwood Baptist Church, where she stays involved in women's and children's ministries. She received her Master's degree in counseling. Holly enjoys contributing to various writing projects and ministry blogs but is most passionate about writing to kids. Some of her favorite things are Dr. Pepper, rainy days, family time, and especially those Dallas Cowboys! Holly lives in Texas with her husband and four kids.
- Author(s)Holly Hawkins Shivers
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width146 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 4
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £7.22Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.