All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.90Trending at £6.38
- £12.70Trending at £20.40
- £14.29Trending at £18.95
- £5.99Trending at £6.44
- £2.81Trending at £4.79
- £5.74Trending at £7.21
- £6.00Trending at £6.79
About this product
- DescriptionHow to survive the dizzying time of a loved one's cancer diagnosis? This book features poetry, pictures, optimism, and humour that aim to encourage cancer patients young and old, and their families, to find and cherish the small moments and be inspired to express love and support.
- Author BiographyJennifer Allen is an artist and teacher, and a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.
- Author(s)Jennifer Allen
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Notefully illustrated
- Weight369 g
- Width205 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.