CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the 1934 election campaign that turned California upside down and almost won journalist Upton Sinclair the governor's mansion. This title tells the story of Sinclair's campaign while also capturing the turbulent political mood of the 1930s.
- Author(s)Upton Sinclair
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/12/1994
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byJames N. Gregory
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.