Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £13.47
- £11.00Trending at £11.19
- £11.66Trending at £13.79
- £18.18Trending at £18.99
- £24.17Trending at £26.66
- £11.36Trending at £12.12
- £18.95Trending at £19.96
About this product
- Author(s)Mark McElroy
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecha
- Weight318 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Author BiographyAfter purchasing his first Tarot deck in 1973, Mark McElroy began terrorizing other neighborhood nine-year-olds with dire and dramatic predictions.Today, he calls Tarot the ultimate visual brainstorming tool, and shares techniques designed to help others ask better questions, see more options, and achieve their goals. <p/>He is the author of Putting the Tarot to Work, Taking the Tarot to Heart, What's in the Cards for You?, and the new I Ching for Beginners (all Llewellyn). He is also the author of The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tarot (Que). <p/>Mark holds a B.A. and M.A. in creative writing and composition from the Center for Writers at the University of Southern Mississippi. He has more than two decades of experience as a public speaker and corporate trainer. He has written, produced, and hosted classroom, video, and online training for some of America's biggest companies, including SkyTel, MCI, Office Depot, Staples, and many others. Today, he works as a writer, voice actor, and creativity consultant; samples of his work are available at www.hiremark.com and www.tarottools.com. <p/>Mark lives and writes in Mississippi, where he shares a home with his partner, Clyde, and two cats, Tiger and Lilly. <p/>
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.