CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionI Don't Know What It Is but I Don't Think It's Serious provides a broad analysis of the issues behind medical confidence and decision making. It looks at how the GP role is seen and the status that backs it, and explores the issues patients and others bring to the consultation.
- Author(s)Tim Crossley
- PublisherRoyal College of General Practitioners
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal College of General Practitioners
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.