Consider these sponsored items
- £8.19Free postage
- £3.92Was:£5.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Williams
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitlePick Me Up
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, color
- Width110 mm
- Height156 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Author BiographyDr Chris Williams is one of the UK's leading CBT trainers and teachers, and former president of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies, the lead body for CBT in the United Kingdom. He is Professor of Psychiatry and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at the University of Glasgow, trustee of the charity Triumph over Phobia and patron of the National Phobics Society and Anxiety UK.
- PrizesWinner of British Medical Association Popular Medicine Book of the Year 2013 (UK).
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £8.37Trending at £8.50
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £3.89Trending at £5.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.