All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionI Felt a Bit Festive offers up over 25 easy projects to spice up your home this holiday season. To make the figures in this book all you need is a felting needle, a foam pad, pipe cleaners and wool. You can create Santa, elves, reindeers and snowmen - each with their own fun accessories.
- Author BiographyCarol Rowan has always enjoyed making things with her hands. From making hats, to sewing wedding dresses, there isn't much that Carol hasn't turned her crafting skill to. Carol first got into Felting some years ago when she was given some sheep's wool, felting needles, a felting pad and a book. Unfortunately the book was totally unhelpful so she began to experiment herself and was soon making comical figures with fat bottoms as her trademark. These figures have taken on a life of their own, and have been sent all over the world.
- Author(s)Carol Rowan
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.