All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn I Garden: Urban Style, gardeners will learn the best plants to grow based on their style, schedule and available space. Offers instruction for many urban gardening options from window gardens to herb gardens to container gardens on fire escapes from those wanting to commit very little time and effort to those wanting an active, fulfilling hobby.
- Author BiographyThe Urban Garden Casual Team, which includes T. Reginald Solomon, Michael Nolan, Vanessa Richins, and Michelle Fabio, blog about the challenges and joys of gardening in urban environments at UrbanGardenCasual.com. They have experience gardening in NYC, Atlanta, Philadelphia and New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Reggie Solomon
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.