All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs our hero struggles to reach the city of Solla Sollew, where they never have troubles, at least very few, we realise that it's better to face up to life's problems than to try to run away from them!
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYellow Back Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight140 g
- Width165 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Seuss
- Edition StatementRebranded ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.