Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by b00kb0x
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.59Free postage
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionAngela is in the city of love - but romance is taking a nose-dive...
- Author BiographyLindsey Kelk is a writer and a former children's book editor. When she isn't writing, reading, listening to music or watching more TV than is healthy, Lindsey likes to wear shoes, shop for shoes and judge the shoes of others. She loves living in New York but misses Sherbert Fountains, London and drinking Gin & Elderflower cocktails with her friends. Not necessarily in that order. She is the author of five I Heart novels and one standalone, The Single Girl's To-Do List, and all of her novels have been bestsellers.
- Author(s)Lindsey Kelk
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleI Heart Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- sexymunchkin19 Jul, 2012by
Brilliant Book - Gret Storyline!
I picked this book up two days ago and whoooooosh I was hooked, didn't put it down until I had finished it. Lindsey Kelk is an amazing writer, her books are full of adventure, drama and a bit of love :) Really amazing!!!
- reeb1!19 Feb, 2012by
Amazing product would HIGHLY recommend!!
I love these books!! I think Lindsey Kelk is a fantasic writer, i would highly recommend this series of books to anyone that loves a good love story, but a love story that is real and not full of mushy lovey dovey "fantasy love"! such an enjoyable read!!!
- bauduin197507 Sep, 2011by
Makes me want to become a writer and travel the world!
I love this little collection of books and this is the third and won't know what to do when i have finished the last chapter!!
- louisemt07 Sep, 2011by
I have now read all 3 I heart books, and they are an excellent read. There are a few laugh out moments, a good holiday read or for when you want to disappear for a while!
- lyndseym114131 Aug, 2011by
excellent read, lighthearted and fun.
I found the book to be uplifting and light hearted. The main characters where interesting and very likable. I found the story line worked very well and i enjoyed every minute of it. My kind of book would deffinately recommend to a friend.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99