CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a basic lexical, analytical and syntactical analysis of the Greek text of 1, 2, and 3 John. This title reflects the advances in scholarship on Greek grammar and linguistics. It contains recommendations for further reading and an bibliography.
- Author BiographyMartin Culy is Associate Professor of New Testament at Briercrest Biblical Seminary. Culy earned an M.A. in Linguistics from the University of North Dakota, the M.Div. from Grace Theological Seminary, and the Ph.D from Baylor University.
- Author(s)Martin M. Culy
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight124 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.