All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I know what you're thinking' is a fascinating exploration into the neuroscientific evidence on 'mind reading'. In addition, it provides a thorough analysis of both legal and moral accounts of privacy, with chapters written by together leading academics from the fields of psychology, neuroscience, philosophy, and law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight736 g
- Width178 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeraint Rees,Sarah J. L. Edwards,Sarah Richmond
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.