Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionA cure to 'malaise' one that is free, powerful and accessible to all, love yourself.
- Author BiographyIn 1991 Bev Aisbett launched a full-time freelance career in cartooning and illustration. Around this time, Bev experienced an ordeal commonly known as anxiety disorder. Out of this experience she developed the character IT which led to the successful publication of Living With IT, Living IT Up and Letting IT Go. Bev has also published Get Real, dealing with body image and eating disorders and in 2000 the successful Taming the Black Dog: A guide to depression.
- Author(s)Bev Aisbett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight172 g
- Width199 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.