Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.38+ £0.82 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunningly-written portrait of Lucifer encountering the world of the senses, telling his version of the Bible, and discovering what it's like to be human - in Clerkenwell.
- Author BiographyGlen Duncan is the critically-acclaimed author of six previous novels, including I, Lucifer and The Bloodstone Papers. He was the first of his Anglo-Indian family to be born in Britain. He lives in South London.
- Author(s)Glen Duncan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- myfear17 Feb, 2011by
Witty and extravagant
Great book, dark, a little cliche throughout but the character is sharp. The author is particularly eloquent if a little frilly in his choice of words sometimes. Would - and have - recommended this book to anyone looking for something to pick up easily.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.15
- £2.00Trending at £3.84
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.41
- £2.57Trending at £2.85
- £4.99Trending at £9.77
- £2.50Trending at £2.98