CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor those authors and would-be authors wanting to learn about the publishing industry from the inside, and for anyone remotely connected with the book trade or contemplating a business in it, this book provides a look at the success of a small publisher who never had a best-seller in its twenty-five-year existence as an independent house.
- Author(s)Jacob Steinberg
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/03/2013
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight380 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.