All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £17.95Trending at £20.26
About this product
- DescriptionForged in the crucible of a Nazi concentration camp, here are the words and wisdom, the faith and spiritual insight, of Corrie ten Boom. Introducing forty new, never-before-published devotions, I Stand at the Door and Knock shares messages of faith, hope, and forgiveness from a veteran saint.
- Author BiographyThe late Corrie ten Boom is the author of Reflections of God's Glory, Letters from Prison, and In My Father's House. She also wrote the beloved international bestseller, The Hiding Place. Made into a movie by the same name, The Hiding Place portrays her family's efforts to hide Jews during the German occupations of The Netherlands during World War II, and of how God sustained Corrie through the atrocities of a concentration camp after she and her family were captured by the Nazis. Upon her release and until her death in1983, Corrie traveled the world, preaching the gospel to the lost and encouraging the church with her message of love, faith, and forgiveness.
- Author(s)Corrie Ten Boom
- Date of Publication23/07/2008
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight294 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.