Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionStunning portraits--in words and photographs--of tragedy and hope in confronting mental illness.
- Author BiographyCharlee Brodsky is a documentary photographer and a professor of photography at Carnegie Mellon University. She has collaborated on numerous illustrated books with poets, anthropologists and writers on subjects ranging from breast cancer and mental illness to industrial blight. She has won numerous awards, has curated exhibitions dealing with the history of Pennsylvania and exhibits her photography nationally and regionally.
- PublisherBellevue Literary Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellevue Literary Press
- Weight681 g
- Width242 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byCharlee Brodsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.