CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a professional development exercise common in teaching, I Used To Think . . . And Now I Think . . . is a collection of twenty essays that explore academic policy making, unions, teachers as educators, and other areas of interest within education.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Elmore is the Gregory R. Anrig Professor of Educational Leadership at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHarvard Education Letter Impact Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRichard F. Elmore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.