Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.48
- £7.26Trending at £9.80
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a lighthearted look at a serious subject.
- Author BiographyMarcella Bakur Weiner, EdD, PhD, is a practicing therapist in New York City as well as being the author of or contributor to 20 books and many published articles. She is a frequent guest on major television shows. Jill Neimark is a well-known journalist who has written several children's books, as well as the bestselling Why Good Things Happen to Good People. JoAnn Adinolfi has written and illustrated many books for children.
- Author(s)Jill Neimark,Marcella Bakur Weiner
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)JoAnn Adinolfi
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.