All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
About this product
- DescriptionDefining the concept and practice of coaching as a means to success, why there is a growing need for it in business, and what results can it achieve.
- Author BiographyMarleen Boen and Leen Lambrechts have between them over 40 years of business coaching experience; they are considered pioneers of executive coaching in Belgium. In 2005, they founded the Coaching Square, the first tri-lingual coaching company in Belgium, accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for their ROOT and GROW training programs.As coaches, they accompany SMEs and multinationals in the implementation of all aspects of a coaching and feedback culture.Georges Anthoon has had a rich career as HR director in companies such as Shell, Coopers & Lybrand, Belgacom and AXA. Since 2011, he has been working as an external corporate manager, a senior associate at the Management Centre Europe (MCE), executive mentor and professional certified coach at the Coaching Square. He is the author of the bestseller Talent in Action ISBN 9789020974775 (Management Book of the Year 2007).
- Author(s)Georges Anthoon,Leen Lambrecht,Marleen Boen
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Weight281 g
- Width146 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.