All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiring story of a 12-year-old American girl and a boy from Zimbabwe who change each other's lives when her letter for her class's pen-pal project finds its way to him.
- Author BiographyCaitlin Alifirenka and Martin Ganda met as pen pals in 1997 and are still best friends today. Liz Welch is an award-winning journalist and memoirist whose critically acclaimed first book, The Kids Are All Right co-authored with her sister Diana Welch, won an ALA Alex Award.
- Author(s)Caitlin Alifirenka,Martin Ganda
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight520 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £7.82Trending at £10.92
- £6.78Trending at £8.95
- £7.04Trending at £9.94
- £13.88Trending at £17.91
- £12.82Trending at £16.92
- £2.99Trending at £3.97
- £9.39Trending at £12.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.