Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe travel author recalls a 1950s childhood in post-war London's every shade of grey and the splendours of Africa as, with her glamorous mother and father, Susie boards a ship bound for exotic, technicolor Kenya. There Susie's life disintegrates at break-neck speed into a web of jealousy, rejection and casual cruelty.
- Author BiographyBorn a Londoner, Susie spent most of the first 25 years of her life in Kenya. In 2014, her memoir I Wish I Could Say I Was Sorry about an abusive childhood growing up in post-war London and Kenya, was a US digital bestseller. She now lives in south-west France with her husband and assorted animals. She believes that her explosive temper is a legacy from her Irish-American grandfather, but has no idea who to blame for her incompetence as a housewife. Susie Kelly is the Patron of the 2015 Charroux International Literary Festival.
- PublisherBlackbird Digital Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackbird Digital Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.