All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth novel in Alan Bradley's addictive Flavia de Luce mystery series.
- Author BiographyAlan Bradley is a former professor at the University of Saskatchewan, where he lectured on screen writing. He is the author of a memoir, THE SHOEBOX BIBLE.
- Author(s)Alan Bradley
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFlavia De Luce Mystery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date26/03/2014
- Weight438 g
- Width137 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.88
- £6.19Trending at £6.28
- £10.99Trending at £11.90
- £4.48Trending at £4.56
- £4.80Trending at £8.96
- £10.05Trending at £15.34
- £4.85Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.