All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionTwo of the greatest financial fiascos of all time took place at the same time and were instigated by two acquaintances, both considered financial geniuses while their fortunes lasted, The Mississippi Bubble and The South Sea Bubble. This book tells the story of these two financial schemes.
- Author BiographyLarry Neal is emeritus professor of economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and visiting professor at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Larry Neal
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleYale Series in Economic and Financial History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note10 b-w illus.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.