All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the evolution of domestic violence during the 16-year marriage of author Beth Sipe. Insightful commentaries written by experts in the field follow Beth's story and deepen our understanding of the causes and process of spousal abuse, why battered women stay, and the dynamic consequences of domestic violence.
- Author BiographyBeth Sipe is a formerly battered woman who is now a survivor. After sixteen years of abuse, she left her violent husband, only to be more severely harassed and threatened when she became independent. The mother of three adult children, she has reclaimed her identity and lives a quiet, productive life. Evelyn J. Hall, Ph.D., was a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice for fourteen years. She served as Clinical Supervisor of the Counseling Office for Temporary Assistance for Domestic Crisis (TADC), a program dealing specifically with domestic violence. A guest speaker for various national and local groups, she taught continuing education classes at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, such as Women and Violence and Families in Crisis. Dr. Hall is now retired.
- Author(s)Beth M. Sipe,Evelyn J. Hall
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSAGE Series on Violence against Women
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.