All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a very funny, witty, zany collection for children, which will also appeal to the author' s adult fans.
- Author BiographyJOHN HEGLEY was born in north London and brought up in Luton. He now lives in Islington. His eight collections of adult verse have mostly been published by Methuen, and he has two children's books in print: My Dog is a Carrot, (2002, reissued 2007 Walker) and Monsieur Robinet, a dual-language storybook, pub Donut Press. He started out as a stand-up comedian/poet, performing his work on the festival and comedy circuit and he became something of a cult performer from the early 80s onwards. He has recently started to direct his writing and performances more towards children, but generally his shows will delight all ages. He plays the ukulele as part of his poetry performances. He is a Fellow of the English Association. John Hegley lives in north London.
- Author(s)John Hegley
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.52
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £3.94Trending at £4.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.97
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.