CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the topic of human cloning from literary, psychological, and philosophical points of view.
- Author BiographyMaria Aline Salgueiro Seabra Ferreira is Associate Professor in the Department of Languages and Cultures, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
- Author(s)Maria Aline Salgueiro Seabra Ferreira
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContribution to the Study of Science Fiction and Fantasy S.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.