Consider these sponsored items
- £13.22Was:£15.99Free postage
- £20.11Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpot the triggers and manage the symptoms Understand Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and take control This reassuring guide to all aspects of IBS explains how to recognise and managea wide range of symptoms, and understand the physical and emotional triggers of this frustrating condition.
- Author BiographyDr Patricia Macnair is a physician, medical journalist, and broadcaster who regularly works for BBC Radio and BBCi Health. Dr Carolyn Dean is a health writer, lecturer, and consultant. Christine Wheeler is a medical researcher and writer and an IBS sufferer.
- Author(s)Dr. Patricia MacNair
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight740 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.80
- £3.76Trending at £4.36
- £5.81Trending at £7.13
- £12.22Trending at £18.70
- £8.12Trending at £8.44
- £9.29Trending at £11.72
- £3.89Trending at £5.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.