All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionICD-10-PCS 2017: The Complete Official Codebook helps coders use the PCS portion of the ICD-10 code set. The code set is laid out in easy-to-understanding tables sorted by type of procedure.
- Author BiographyThe American Medical Association (AMA) is the premier national organization dedicated to shaping a healthier future for America by empowering the nation's physicians to provide safer, more efficient and higher quality care for patients andcommunities. For more than 50 years the AMA has used its knowledge and resources to author and publish books, data files and online resources that answer the needs of today's busy physicians and their staff. The AMA line includes titles on CPT(R), HCPCS and ICD-10 coding; reimbursement; practice management; impairment; and HIPAA, electronic health records and Meaningful Use.
- Author(s)American Medical Association
- PublisherAmerican Medical Association
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Medical Association
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.