Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.41+ £7.91 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are bombarded with images of poverty, terrorism, war and collapsing states. Do we ever question what the root cause of these problems might be? Noreena Hertz, one of the world's leading experts on economic globalization, tackles Third World Debt as a situation that must be resolved if we are ever to see global stability.
- Author BiographyNoreena Hertz was recently voted one of the 'Best Young British' in the New Statesman. She is currently Associate Director at the Centre for International Business and Management at Cambridge University. With the critically acclaimed publication of The Silent Takeover, she has become recognised as a leading expert on economic globalization. Her op ed pieces have appeared in the Observer, the Guardian and the Financial Times. She wrote and presented Channel 4's curtain raiser for the coverage of the 2001 British general election. She has appeared on Question Time, Newsnight, Start the Week, The World at One, amongst others, and has been profiled in numerous publications. Noreena also regularly takes part in debates and panels with leading public figures.
- Author(s)Noreena Hertz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight205 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.34
- £6.99Trending at £9.95
- £9.98Trending at £12.90
- £11.14Trending at £12.29
- £7.72Trending at £9.41
- £8.47Trending at £9.32
- £7.43Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.