All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.30Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly illustrated book describes the current organization and equipment of the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF).
- Author BiographyTom Cooper, from Austria, is a military-aviation journalist and historian. Following a career in a worldwide transportation business - in which, during his extensive travels in Europe and the Middle East, he established excellent contacts - he moved into writing. An earlier fascination with post-Second World War military aviation has narrowed to focus on smaller air forces and conflicts, about which he has collected extensive archives of material. Concentrating primarily on air warfare that has previously received scant attention, he specializes in investigative research on little-known African and Arab air forces, as well as the Iranian Air Force. Cooper has published 18 books - including the unique 'Arab MiGs' series, which examines the deployment and service history of major Arab air forces in conflicts with Israel - as well as over 200 articles on related topics, providing a window into a number of previously unexamined yet fascinating conflicts and relevant developments.
- Author(s)Babak Taghvaee,Liam Devlin,Tom Cooper
- PublisherHarpia Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarpia Publishing, LLC
- Content Note124 color pictures and 1 map
- Weight839 g
- Width222 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.