Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionLine-by-line tips and instructions to successfully file Form 1023 IRS Form 1023 Tax Preparation Guide provides comprehensive instructions for completing and filing the new and significantly revised Form 1023 (Application for Recognition of Exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code).
- Author BiographyJODY BLAZEK, CPA, is a partner in Blazek & Vetterling LLP, a Houston accounting firm focused on financial services for tax-exempt organizations and the individuals who create, fund, and work for them. She is immediate past chair of the AIPCA Tax-Exempt Resource Panel and heads the Form 990-PF Redesign Task Force. She serves on the editorial board of the Exempt Organization Tax Review and the Tax Advisor. She is a founding director of Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts and the Houston Artist Fund. Blazek's concentration on nonprofits began at KPMG Peat Marwick LLP. She gained industry experience as chief financial officer of the Menil Foundation before forming the firm she now serves. She is the author of Tax Planning and Compliance for Tax-Exempt Organizations, Fourth Edition; Financial Planning for Nonprofit Organizations; IRS Form 990: Tax Preparation Guide for Nonprofits; and Private Foundations: Tax Law and Compliance, Second Edition and The Legal Answer Book for Private Foundations, coauthored with Bruce Hopkins (all published by Wiley).
- Author(s)Jody Blazek
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteforms
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.