All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a guide to ISO 26000, examining its development, the topics covered and how key themes are dealt with. This book includes tools and benchmarking exercises, illustrative material, case examples, and interviews. It also contains an overview of the actions and expectations of organizations that wish to work in accordance with ISO 26000.
- Author BiographyLARS MORATIS is a lecturer and coordinator in a postgraduate CSR programme at the Open University in the Netherlands. TIMO COCHIUS is a CSR consultant with BECO, a consultancy in sustainable development based in Rotterdam.
- Author(s)Lars T. Moratis,Timo Cochius
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight399 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.