All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on book explains the meaning of ISO 9000, its history, current status, requirements, and changes being made to it. Includes coverage of how ISO 9000 can affect businesses, and how they can easily and cost-effectively satisfy customers' requirements for quality control and assurance.
- Author BiographyRay Tricker (MSc, IEng, CQP-FCQI, FIET, FCMI, FIRSE) is currently working as the Senior Management Consultant for Herne European Consultancy Ltd - a company specialising in offering organisations access to a range of highly skilled and specialist consultants to help these companies enhance their business performance.
- Author(s)Ray Tricker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note172 colour illustrations, 29 colour tables, 29 colour illustrations, 143 colour line drawings
- Weight1075 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.19Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.