All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionPresents talks that given at ISSE 2012 - the forum for the discussion of how to adequately secure electronic business processes. In this book, the topics includes such as Information Security Strategy; Enterprise and Cloud Computing Security; Security and Privacy Impact of Green Energy; and Human Factors of IT Security.
- Author BiographyNorbert Pohlmann: Professor for Information Security and Director of the Institute for Internet Security at the Westfalische University for Applied Sciences Gelsenkirchen Helmut Reimer: Senior Consultant, TeleTrusT Wolfgang Schneider: Senior Adviser, Fraunhofer Institute SIT
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight591 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHelmut Reimer,Norbert Pohlmann,Wolfgang Schneider
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.