All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated to cover new technology including cloud computing, virtualization, and storage, this is the only book to offer solid techniques and systematic procedures for IT audits.
- Author BiographyChris Davis, CISA, CISSP, CCNP, served as a senior IT auditor for Texas Instruments. He teaches auditing and certification curriculum for Southern Methodist University and is the coauthor of Hacking Exposed: Computer Forensics and Anti-Hacker Toolkit. Mike Schiller, CISA, has 15 years of experience in the IT audit field, most recently as the worldwide IT Audit Manager at Texas Instruments. He teaches IT auditing courses at Southern Methodist University and is a frequent speaker at IT audit and IT security conferences such as CACS and InfoSec World. Kevin Wheeler, CISSP, CISA, NSA IAM/IEM, is the Founder and CEO of InfoDefense, an information security consultancy. He has worked with Bank of America, EDS, McAfee, and the State of Texas.
- Author(s)Chris Davis,Kevin Wheeler,Mike Schiller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight828 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.