All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have a business or a nonprofit organization, or if you're the one responsible for information systems at such an operation, you know that disaster recovery planning is pretty vital. But it's easy to put it off.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gregory, CISA, CISSP, is the author of fifteen books on security and technology, including Solaris Security (Prentice Hall), Computer Viruses For Dummies (Wiley), Blocking Spam and Spyware For Dummies (Wiley), and Securing the Vista Environment (O'Reilly). Peter is a security strategist at a publicly-traded financial management software company located in Redmond, Washington. Prior to taking this position, he held tactical and strategic security positions in large wireless telecommunications organizations. He has also held development and operations positions in casino management systems, banking, government, non-profit organizations, and academia since the late 1970s. He's on the board of advisors for the NSA-certified Certificate program in Information Assurance & Cybersecurity at the University of Washington, and he's a member of the board of directors of the Evergreen State Chapter of InfraGard.
- Author(s)Peter H. Gregory
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight580 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byPhilip Jan Rothstein
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.09
- £26.73Trending at £39.88
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £16.77Trending at £27.07
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £22.30Trending at £28.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.