Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to creating high quality, persuasive proposals promoting software products or services.
- Author BiographyPaul Coombs is an expert in bidding, costing and proposal-writing for IT projects following twenty-five years of experience with the international systems house Logica CMG and the media organisation Reuters. He has worked on mission-critical developments for EMI, London Underground, IBM, the BBC, British Airways, and a large number of major financial institutions. He has developed winning proposal strategies for large fixed-price projects in industry sectors as diverse as finance, defence, government, media and communications. He currently works as an independent consultant, running courses in estimation, project-writing and the bid process as well as undertaking cost/benefit analyses and proposals for specific projects. He is the author of IT Project Estimation: A Practical Guide to the Costing of Software.
- Author(s)Paul Coombs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight260 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.