All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.72
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £16.79Trending at £24.17
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for undergraduate or graduate nursing, this book provides critical information in I V Therapy.
- Author BiographyKerry Cheever is currently the head of the Nursing Department at Moravian College. Prior to this position, Dr. Cheever served as associate professor and chair of the Department of Nursing and Health at DeSales University since 1999. She taught in both the undergraduate and graduate nursing programs. She is a commander in the United States Navy and has extensive experience in Critical Care, Trauma and Emergency nursign. Previously, she served on the faculty at Marquette University, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the Medical University of South Carolina. Cheever's publications include recent articles in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, Journal or Religion and Health, Journal of Nursing Education,and Journal of child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing. Cheever is an associate editor of the forthcoming 11th edition of Brunner& Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (the 10th edition is the most widely used medical-surgical nursing textbook inthe world. She also has authored two chapters for the text). Currently, she has as work in progress entitled Adult Health Case Studies: Fostering Clinical Reasoning Skills in Novices, which has been accepted for publication. Cheever received her PhD iin 1993 from the University of South Carolina, and MSN in Adult Health in 1990 from the University of Florida, and a BSN from Allentown College of St. Francis DeSales in 1980. She holds additional postgraduate certificates in acute care nurse practitioner studies from Marquette University and the BioEthics from New York University.
- Author(s)Kerry H. Cheever
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight493 g
- Width188 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.