All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracks to a typical IV therapy course and gives you easy-to-follow guidance on various issues you may encounter in class, such as delivery methods, flow rates, legal issues, profession standards, and documentation. This title discusses the necessary components of peripheral and central venous therapy.
- Author BiographyBettie Lilley Nosek, RN, BA, is a published author, inventor of a patented medical device, and former instructor of accredited nursing programs. Deborah Trendel-Leader, RN, BSN, PHN, is a registered nurse and freelance medical journalist with certifications in critical care, IV therapy, public health, and advanced cardiac life support.
- Author(s)Bettie Lilley Nosek,Deborah Trendel-Leader
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.